Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Jokes

So a horse walks in to a bar and the bartender says....

"Why the long faces?" cue the music.

--------------

A guy walks into the psychiatrist office and says, "Doc, you've gotta help me! I can't stop singing the "Green, Green Grass of Home!"

The psychiatrist says, "Oh that's easy, you've "Tom Jones Syndrome."

The guys says, "Tom Jones Syndrome - is that common?"

The psychiatrist says, "Well it's not unusual!"

--------------

The invisible man and the invisible woman got married....

The kids weren't much to look at!

--------------

These are brought to you by Bill Smith. I guess the long winter nights are passed with old joke books. We are loving being at the Smiths!

See ya -
Dyl

2 comments:

  1. I can't quite believe that Dyl or Micah would get a Tom Jones reference joke! But shouldn't the punch line be, "It's not UNusual"? Maybe you could try out a "Why, why, why, Delilah?" on your host sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a horse-lover...but I don't get it...it took me three times but I finally got the Tom Jones one...you didn't "strike out" Bill...the "kid"
    one I got right away...guess it's a blessing you
    are into the preaching-teaching-thing...usually I
    do get that..:)...let's hear your joke "stash",
    Micah...easy way to fill the comments...everybody
    give everybody a hug from me....

    ReplyDelete